Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
This role is accountable for identifying, analyzing, and improving existing and new business processes to improve output and/or efficiencies and reduce WASTE.
- Leads the Business Improvement process by:
- Identifying existing business processes
- Analyzing the areas for improvements
- Proposing solutions
- Presenting the solutions to the respective HOD’s either as a WOW project or a Quick Win or a Strategy document
- Guides the solutions to implementation and ensures sustainability.
- Hands over to the respective department once the solution has been implemented.
- Closes the loop by documenting the new process and providing necessary training.
- Audits and evaluates new process for efficiencies and further improvements.
- Where a new project and/or system is recommended, provides an analysis of said solution with recommendations to ease decision making.
- Monitors, Coaches, and trains employees on simplified processes including basics of leveraging Microsoft product usage, WOW 101 and WOW 201 as required and WOW projects to completion.
- Ensures the implementation and optimization of performance.
- Monitors the system performance for optimal output.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves ongoing issues at different sites.
- Develops new strategies and procedures to increase efficiencies and enhance workflow.
- Acts as the focal point for any testing and software upgrades
- Coordinates and facilitates training of employees on new systems. Manages the WOW program and other CI initiatives of the business.
- Audits and reviews business processes and systems for improvements
- Creates user guides, manuals, and standard operating procedures.
- Performs any other administrative tasks as specified by the Department Head or in his/her absence acts as the Department Head
- Support organizational quality and environment initiatives across the site.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in leading strategic initiatives/ 5 years’ experience as a program/project manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in project implementation and managing budgets
- Lean Operations/ Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in statistical analysis and or six sigma
- Has experience in fast manufactured consumer goods (FMCG)
- Able to work under minimum supervision and communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Driving license as travel may be required
- Experience in creating strategic PowerPoint decks
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.