Wonderful Pistachios is the world's largest pistachio processor and marketer. Our nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified and sustainably harvested, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Wonderful Pistachios are the original plant-based protein, and are a tasty tribute to snacking done right. Wonderful Pistachios’ iconic “Get Crackin” ads demonstrate how great taste and healthy habits can go hand in hand. Available in both sweet & savory varieties, our nuts can be found in stores nationwide and online under the flagship brands Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Pistachios No Shells. We are seeking a CPFR Analyst to join our team!
The CPFR Analyst position will be responsible for obtaining and organizing all retailer data from multiple sources to help ensure the planning of inventory levels, product mix, and quantities are appropriate to support achievement of the overall company objectives.
- Coordinate with Sales team to develop profitable replenishment plans
- Analyze inventory trends and customer behaviors to develop forecasts and key performance reports
- Send weekly KPI status, and end-month reports to all customers
- Present replenishment plans to retail replenishment contacts
- Coordinate with Sales to ensure retailer order plan is aligned with buyer negotiations & planned promotions
- Create and monitor sell in / sell out forecasts for retailers
- Participate in preparing an accurate forecast with Sales & Logistics
- Identifies and reports on incremental volume opportunities
- Monitor, analyze, and report on product inventory levels, proactively identifying deviations from projections/forecast and recommending adjustments to replenishment plans as needed
- Identify and propose ideas for replenishment planning process improvement
Data & Reporting
- Obtains all replenishment data from all retail sales sources to include Retail Link & PABIS
- Update daily status on Monday.com for projects and special requests with the Sales team
- Obtain and present most relevant information from NIELSEN at least once a month
- Monitor forecast and performance reports, identify errors, and make recommendations to improve
- Prepares and distributes weekly master inventory report by retailer
- Report daily Sell in Status to Sales team
- Design internal reports to meet data analysis needs to support business decisions
- Support Sales & Logistics with ad hoc analysis
- Support Field Sales with merchandising reporting to maintain appropriate stock levels
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bi-Lingual (English)
- Strong technology skills: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, Syndicated Data (IRI/AC Nielson), Retail link
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Must be able to work effectively in the team environment as needed
- Organized and able to prioritize/multi-task
- Must have outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Wonderful Pistachios is the world's largest vertically integrated pistachio processor and marketer. Located in California's Central Valley, our nuts are Non-GMO Project Verified, providing a smart, healthy choice for consumers around the world. Our nuts can be found in stores nationwide and online under the flagship brands Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Pistachios No Shells. For more, visit: www.wonderfulpistachios.com, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Wonderful Pistachios is part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has iconic brands such as Wonderful® Halos®, FIJI® Water, POM Wonderful®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit csr.wonderful.com.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.