Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Manage the overall site-wide planning and scheduling production program to meet OEE requirements.
- Responsible for administrative functions.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled performance meetings with key production personnel to prioritize planned production activities.
- Creates standard work with detailed tasks for all scheduled and unscheduled production activities.
- Utilizing structured problem solving/PDCA, improve the overall planning/scheduling process and reduce downtime.
- Supports organizational quality and environment initiatives across the site.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Project Management Professional credential
- Advanced MS Excel credential
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.