Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Provides Technical and operational support to the production group to maintain an OEE level at or above 85%
- Has a thorough understanding of safe work practices and ensures OH&S procedures are upheld in the workplace
- Flexibility to operate and maintain all production equipment including but not limited to: Forklift, Blower/Filler, labeler, shrink wrapper, case erectors, case packer, case sealer, palletizer, and stretch wrapper.
- Responds to and corrects operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustments
- Performs Autonomous Maintenance (AM) checks as planned and escalate predictive failures to relevant stakeholders
- Escalates issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assists maintenance technicians as required to effect repairs and maintenance
- Executes hand palletizing or manual tasks as required
- Captures down time and any issues into EIT
- Executes administrative responsibilities
- Supports organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Models Company’s core values: Continuous Learning, Insight to Action, Passionate Advocate for Our Brand, respect for Each Other, and Departmental Collaboration
- Trade Certificate in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Plant Maintenance
- At least 2 - 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices
- Proven problem-solving capability
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.