FIJI Water is bottled at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
- To be the direct person in charge of Raw Materials warehousing, receiving
- To drive forklift and organise Raw Materials into proper locations
- To receive orders in Oracle system at the time of receipt
- To drop materials to production line using barcode scan gun
- To be available for Stores when no Store man on shift including filling Gas cylinders and receiving fuel.
- To assist in stock accuracy and 7s maintenance in storeroom including Modula Issues and receiving.
- The Entry requirement for this position is High School Form six successful completion or higher
- Basic Computer skills
- Oracle experience
- 3 years experience forklift driving experience both Crown & 2.5T
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
NWVL is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.