Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
Job Overview / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance, servicing and repairs of MAN Trucks and forklifts’ tires, batteries, electrical and air-conditioning systems to maintain maximum availability of Forklifts, Fleet Trucks & Trailers
- Flexibility to analyse, operate and maintain all fleet equipment including but not limited to: Forklifts, Fleet Trucks & Trailers and other company vehicles and ensure all works are executed according to preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustment
- Escalate issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assist the Lead Mechanic as required to effect repairs and maintenance
- Support organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Executes administrative responsibilities and carry out all other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Trade Certificate in Auto Electrical or related field.
- Sound knowledge in electrical maintenance and auto air conditioning
- 3-5 years’ experience in a domestic, industrial or manufacturing environment
- A good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.