Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Ownership of Injection Molding Unit efficiency targets, through immediate problem response and resolution with team and supervisor.
- Drives OEE performance by maximizing value added time, ensure standard work processes (all tasks).
- Supports performance management process (performance boards, updates & discussions).
- Developing high performing work teams, covering absenteeism, rotating in for training activities and encouraging cross functional capabilities.
- Delivers required administrations responsibilities for team (paperwork, discussions with Managers) including development plans, daily updates of employee RosterKey and Leave decisions, leave plans, mandatory training plans, skills matrix updates
- Update SOP, OP and SW when need arise.
- Focus on daily product quality with regards to inspections for preform and closure, inventory update, operations of husky performance and closure machines within targets, boundary samples, standard work instructions and SKU requirement.
- Escalate issues beyond and assist production requirement to effect maintenance quality.
- Leads team in safety and environment initiatives including 7S
- Any other duties as assigned by manager and/or leaders
- Daily monitoring of hoppers systems.
- Daily monitoring of barcoding systems.
- Daily reporting of shift reports
- Daily updates of Shostcope and Mex system
- Resin movement from RM inventory stock
- From 6 Level Education
- Trade Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years in manufacturing / operations leadership role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in training delivery and evaluation
- RosterKey systems knowledge – training provided
- Experience in bottling or other processing environment
- Knowledge of Lean problem-solving tools
- Knowledge in Computer Microsoft office software and outlook
- Able to comprehend and analyze report
- Able to anaylze MEX system and Shot scope system.
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.