With approximately 100,000 planted acres in California's San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world's largest grower of almonds, pistachios, and pomegranates. Wonderful Orchards is a part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands which include Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Teleflora, and JUSTIN Wine.
Business Intelligence and Operations Systems Manager will manage a team of BSA/BI Analysts and lead solution implementation and improvement projects. In this role you will work closely with IT and stakeholders across many departments to maintain, improve, and create operations applications and reporting solutions. This position will report to the Sr. Manager BI / Operations Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Defines project requirements, monitors project progress, tracks deadlines, and addresses roadblocks.
- Acts as a data steward for the company, ensuring the quality, security, and accessibility of data.
- Presents project plans and solutions to stakeholders.
- Responsible for staff development, coaching, and evaluations.
- Acts as a liaison between IT and other business departments.
- Gathers requirements from users and helps design and implement effective system and application solutions.
- Supports and guides the team on building and maintaining data sources and reporting solutions (Tableau/Power BI).
- Writes detailed logical and functional specifications for systems, data sources, and reports.
- Troubleshoots issues, performs updates, and tests solutions and output in various systems.
- Documents business processes, systems, and structures and provides training to users.
- Performs BSA and reporting tasks while also supervising a team of BI Analysts/BSAs.
- 5+ years of experience in any of the following: ERP, CRM, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or application support and implementation. (Experience in application support, data warehousing, BI is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in interpreting technical/complex concepts and translating them into meaningful information.
- 2+ years of experience managing projects.
- Proficiency in SQL required.
- 2 + years of supervising personnel.
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization and reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite).
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000, and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
Wonderful's dedication to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Why chose Wonderful?
Wonderful Nurseries and Wonderful Orchards are part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion company, which also has other No. 1 brands such as Wonderful® Pistachios, FIJI® Water, Wonderful® Halos®, JUSTIN® Wine, and Teleflora®. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
- We nourish, naturally - We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
- We play to win - Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently - With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.