It’s more than just water. It's FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. The company is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
We are currently looking for an experienced Manager, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC), to manage our DTC business across our iconic brands, including FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, Landmark Vineyards and Lewis Cellars. This new role will have the opportunity to shape our growth in one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic channels in the CPG industry.
This role will have a broad responsibility that extends across the DTC business and P&L. We’re looking for someone who is highly entrepreneurial, thrives on collaboration, and possesses a holistic and deep understanding of what it takes to build a profitable DTC business and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This role is included in the hybrid work schedule - Monday - Wednesday in the office, Thursday & Friday from home.
- Develop business strategy and manage execution for our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) channel initiatives
- Manage P&L to drive profitable growth and achieve annual financial goals; coordinate key P&L activities with the Finance team including annual budget planning, monthly P&L reporting, and production forecasting.
- Manage DTC OpEx and selling budgets, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- Partner and drive collaboration across the Logistics, Operations, and Finance teams to identify and capitalize on customer opportunities and/or capture cost-efficiencies.
- Collaborate with DTC Marketing, Brand Marketing and internal Advertising/Digital Agency teams to launch new business initiatives and growth programs
- Manage relationships with current vendor partners; use relationships to deliver strategic projects, navigate term negotiations and assess value of future business initiatives
- Explore new vendor offerings to understand platform competencies, identify points of partnership, and navigate term negotiations;
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the DTC landscape; analyze key competitors to provide insights and maintain competitive advantages.
- 4 - 5 years of progressive experience developing and executing DTC / eCommerce growth strategies, managing a P&L, and utilizing quantitative and qualitative analysis to deliver strategic results
- Comprehensive knowledge of the DTC landscape; strong experience with DTC / eCommerce systems; familiarity with MarTech platforms or business KPIs a plus
- Possess a strong collaborative approach with demonstrated ability to build effective vendor relationships and influence people (internal and external), process, and technology to achieve business goals
- Excel at multi-tasking effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Shine at storytelling and presenting diverse information in a clear, concise manner with a data-supported point of view; executive presentation experience a plus
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills; modeling and advanced functions a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or M.S. preferred
- CPG food & beverage industry experience a plus
Pay Range: $105,000 - $115,000 base salary and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills and experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
FIJI Water is a natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands). With its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and more than double the electrolytes compared to the other two top premium bottled water brands, FIJI Water is the No. 1 imported premium bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water has a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH. FIJI Water is available in a variety of sizes, including 330 mL, 500 mL, 700 mL, 1 L, and 1.5 L. Since 2007, the FIJI Water Foundation has helped to preserve and protect the Sovi Basin and improve the lives of the native people of Fiji. To discover Earth’s Finest Water, please visit www.fijiwater.com, or follow FIJI Water on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To learn more about how the FIJI Water Foundation is supporting the communities and islands of Fiji, please visit www.fijiwaterfoundation.org.
The Wonderful Company is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.