Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Provide Technical and operational support to the fleet group to maintain maximum availability of fleet vehicles including light and heavy vehicles and forklifts
- Flexibility to analyse, operate and maintain all fleet equipment including but not limited to: Forklifts, Fleet Trucks & Trailers and other company vehicles and ensure all works are executed according to preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Assist with diagnosing faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs
- Respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustment
- Escalate issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assist Manager fleet reliability as required to effect repairs and maintenance
- Support organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Assist in training new team members in theory and practical for all company vehicles and auxiliary machinery
- Executes administrative responsibilities/documentation and carry out all other tasks as assigned by Management
- Trade certificate in Heavy Mobile Mechanic or related field with 5 years’ experience as a mechanic.
- Valid groups 2,6,7 and 9 driving license
- Served as an apprentice in the related field.
- Extensive knowledge in Heavy Mobile Plant.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Knowledge in the application of using Lean problem-solving tools
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.