Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Delivers a full range of occupational health, safety, and environment services to the business.
- Implements a safe work environment by leading safety focused culture and best practices, as well as ensuring compliance with country and company legislation.
- Implements safety by facilitating training and development, audits, mentoring, employee involvement, and observation (Behavior Based Safety) for the business.
- Maintains regular contacts with relevant local authorities relating to EHS and ensures a comprehensive knowledge of current regulations and company policies and procedures and ensures company compliance with new and updated regulations.
- Updates and maintains KPI reports and hazard logs.
- Facilitates and coordinates audits as required including but not limited to 7s, Construction safety audit, plant safety audit, chemical audit, machine safety guards and ergonomics audit, respiratory program audit, Boiler room audit, lab safety audit, noise monitoring, Fire safety audit, gas monitoring, lifting equipment checks, project completion on safety audits and ensures corrective action items are closed by the respective departments.
- Develops and maintains strong communication with all departments with the goal of 0 accidents.
- Ability to attend to other tasks requested from time to time.
- 7 pass
- Qualification in occupational health and safety or equivalent in environmental science, engineering, or related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in environmental compliance or management in the Food Manufacturing industry, safety, fire prevention, industrial hygiene, or related field
- Excellent computer skills – Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Valid Group 2,6,7, 9 manual licenses
- Training of Trainers Module 1
- Registered Resource Person / Trainer with FNU
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.