FIJI Water is bottled at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
- Responsible for eliminating maintenance and breakdown related losses at the lowest cost.
- Responsible for building capability in operating teams to deliver overall results.
- Responsible for leading the immediate resolution of breakdowns.
- Leads CI and RCA to meet improvement targets and assist on the floor to ensure optimal line performance OEE.
- Improves line efficiency through immediate problem solving/response and resolution with team leader and shift technicians
- Owns maintenance planning and scheduling for designated Line.
- Analyses breakdowns to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Ensures team leaders are correctly adding information in to EIT.
- Support organizational philanthropic, quality, and environmental initiatives across the site
- Form 6 level education
- Trade Diploma in manufacturing or 3 to 5 years in manufacturing and/or an operations leadership role
- Extensive experience in bottling or other processing environment
- Competency in using Lean problem-solving tools
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.