Do you love playing an integral role in driving innovation in a new and transformational industry? Are you passionate about the environment? Do you want to play a part in supporting the world’s farmers to adopt new methods of sustainable agriculture?
Suterra is the world’s leader in the rapidly growing industry of biopesticides that use pheromones. We are grower-owned and part of The Wonderful Company®, one of the world’s largest private agribusiness and consumer food product companies. Our insect management products use naturally occurring compounds that are non-toxic, leave no harmful residues on food and do not leach into soil or groundwater. We want you to come help us make the world a better place. Naturally.
The Regulatory Affairs Project Manager will drive rapid advancement of the product development pipeline and manage regulatory projects for Suterra. We are an entrepreneurial driven, fast paced organization with decade long, double-digit growth that hires highly motivated leaders for our teams. This position reports directly to the Global Regulatory Affairs Senior Director.
We’re looking for someone who wants to have an impact on an organization fundamentally changing the nature of the global food supply. This person will work with international cross-functional teams, build relationships with customers and regulatory agencies, and coordinate regulatory studies.
This position is based at our Valencia, Spain office and will have the option to work remotely after an initial training period.
- Drive rapid advancement of the product development pipeline by submitting and maintaining dossiers and subsequent updates. Includes managing consultants and interacting with regulatory authorities.
- Review, monitor and assess the impact of regulation changes as they pertain to the Suterra business.
- Coordinate regulatory studies, as necessary, to obtain and maintain products registrations.
- Provide and clearly communicate relevant technical and regulatory information and training to colleagues to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Build relationships- develop sustaining relationships with customers and regulatory agencies.
- Represent the company in front of customers and regulatory agencies as needed.
- 3+ years working in a regulatory affairs position with plant protection products
- Team work skills essential
- BS Chemistry or other scientific degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish, other language skills desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills required
- Organizational and time management skills essential
Suterra is the world's leader in the rapidly growing industry of biopesticides that use pheromones. We are grower-owned and part of The Wonderful Company, one of the world's largest private agribusiness and consumer food product companies.
The Wonderful Company, headquartered in Los Angeles, is privately held $6 billion global agribusiness company with consumer brands including Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, POM Wonderful®, FIJI® Water, JUSTIN® and Landmark® wines, as well as the Teleflora® flower delivery service.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.