Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Sets up and performs adjustments on the metal working machines
- Reads engineering drawings or specifications to identify job, materials and equipment requirements.
- Operates machine to make parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, threading (internal and external), shaping and grinding or drilling metal or components.
- Performs fitting and assembling of metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- Operates hand and machine tools as required
- Maintains activity logs; downtime logged in EIT and work orders and work requests in MEX.
- Check’s accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub- assemblies
- Ensures that the workshop is kept clean and tidy and all machine parts and components are stacked accordingly
- Performs daily audits of machine tools and measuring equipment
- Assists the Welder Fabricator in carrying out welding and fabrication works.
- Flexibility to operate and maintain all production equipment including but not limited to: Forklift, Blower/Filler, labeler, shrink wrapper, case erectors, case packer, case sealer, palletizer and stretch wrapper.
- Form 6 pass
- Completed 5 years of apprenticeship in Fitting and Machining trade with 3 years relevant work experience as a Tradesman
- Valid Group 9 Driving license
- Valid Trade Test Certification
- Extensive manufacturing background, especially in FMCG
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.