FIJI Water is bottled at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
- Provide Technical and operational support to the utilities group to maintain plant efficiencies and cost savings initiatives
- Engage in the utilities plant operation, updating reports, monitoring all utilities plant, and ensuring optimum capacity including but not limited to: Generators Chillers, compressors, and its auxiliary
- Respond to and correct operational issues including elementary maintenance and adjustments.
- Escalate issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assist Manager Utilities as required to effect repairs and maintenance
- Carry out housekeeping of Utilities Building.
- Supports organizational philanthropic, quality, and environmental initiatives across the site
- Executes administrative responsibilities
- Assist stores personnel in stock taking of critical spares for generators, compressors, chillers, pumps, and auxiliaries
- Assist visiting Consultants in carrying out major overhaul for generators and compressors.
- Trade/Diploma in Fitting & Machining, Plant Maintenance, or a related field. Alternatively, if you have a wealth of experience as a maintenance fitter, with a minimum of 5 years in the field.
- Extensive knowledge in diesel power generation.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Knowledge in the application of using Lean problem-solving tools.
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
NWVL is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.