Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- The Welder Fabricator Apprentice is an entry-level role in the field of welding and fabrication. Apprentices in this role work under the guidance of experienced welders and fabricators to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to become proficient in welding and fabrication techniques.
- Performs welding operations using MIG, TIG, and stick welding techniques.
- Fabricates metal components based on technical drawings and specifications.
- Assists with equipment setup, maintenance, and material handling.
- Conducts quality control inspections on completed welds and fabricated parts.
- Maintains accurate documentation of work performed and materials used and adheres to safety guidelines and regulations in the welding industry.
- Assist at the Injection Molding & production Line and Participates in all maintenance works to drive up to ME rapidly and permanently eliminating reoccurring issues and any downtime.
- Support maintenance improvement initiatives, maximizing maintenance value and maximizing value added time in work area.
- Support maintenance management process and ensuring that all Safety standards are followed and maintaining the work in a 7S Mode.
- Assisting Line operators on the operation of the line equipment and IM when the need arises.
- Ensures that FNU record books are always completed to keep track on the various tasks carried out.
- Support organizational quality and environmental initiatives across site.
- Year 12 Level Qualification
- Trade Certificate/Certificate IV Qualification
- Basic knowledge of welding techniques such as MIG, TIG, and stick welding.
- Experience in bottling or other processing environment
- Knowledge of Lean problem-solving tools
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
NWVL is an Equality Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Sign up for job alerts
Submit your email address and stay up to date on job alerts and other Wonderful career opportunities.
Join our Wonderful Talent Community
Interested in becoming part of Wonderful one day? Join today to start receiving exciting updates about our company, our employees, and our culture.